Just curious what everyone thinks/wants a city-level New Green Deal to look like.
- flood mitigation mega-projects
- parking maximums
- allowing residential and mixed use by-right in the core
- abolish parking minimums city-wide
- mega transit bond without automobile funding
- converting car lanes to transit-only lanes
- bike highways
- anti-sprawl policies
- congestion tolls
- abolishing the occupancy limit
- building out the bike master plan building out the sidewalk master plan
Comment below and I’ll add poll options, if it let’s me.