The May FAN board meeting will take place Thursday of this week over Google Meet. Board meetings are open to the public.
Thursday, May 20 from 6:30 – 7:30pm
We have two guests: Barrett Sundberg from the Windsor Park Neighborhood Association’s climate committee will present its proposed climate resolution, and Josh Rudow from the city’s Development Services Department will discuss potential collaboration between FAN and the Neighborhood Assistance Center.
- Welcome and Introductions (6:30 pm)
- Neighbor Comments and Updates (6:35 pm)
- WPNA Climate Resolution (6:40 pm)
- Rethink 35 and Other Resolutions (6:50 pm)
- Neighborhood Assistance Center (7:00 pm)
- Treasury Report (7:15 pm)
- Social Media Report (7:17 pm)
- City Council Relations (7:20 pm)
- Emerging Neighborhood and Policy Issues (7:25 pm)
- Adjourn (7:30pm)
Please feel free to join and invite friends and neighbors interested in neighborhood inclusion and improvement.