Join FAN for its annual meeting on Sunday, October 25 to recap the year, meet neighbors throughout the city, and talk about how we can improve Austin neighborhoods.
This year’s annual meeting will take place over Google Meet and will highlight neighborhood equity. It features special guests Reverend Dr. Daryl Horton and Council Member Natasha Harper-Madison.
The tentative agenda includes:
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Building Equitable and Inclusive Communities (Reverend Dr. Daryl Horton)
- Year in Review
- Equity and the Land Development Code (Council Member Natasha Harper-Madison and Policy Director Lauren Hartnett)
- Neighbor Participation and Empowerment Plan (Ben Steele)
- Board Nominations, FAN Initiatives, and Discussion