Join FAN for its annual meeting and social hour on Sunday, June 24, at Fibercove to recap the year, meet neighbors throughout the city, and talk about how we can improve Austin neighborhoods.
Stay refreshed with beer from Texas Beer Company and distinctive juices from JuiceLand.
The tentative agenda includes:
- Welcome and Mingling
- Dockless Scooters
- CodeNEXT Briefing
- City Council Candidate Overview
- Meet the FAN Board Candidates
- Neighbor Socializing, Snacks, and Drinks
Dang! I just saw this. How often do these occur? Is there a regular cadence to them?
FAN holds these general membership meetings once per year, but there are also other opportunities to participate in person:
- Monthly board meetings, which take place the third Wednesday of the month at the Pioneer Bank Community Room @ 623 W. 38th St.
- Occasional meetups to discuss or learn about particular topics or policies affecting our neighborhoods.
All events are listed on the FAN calendar, which is one of the richest sources of information on civic and neighborhood events in Austin.